Doesn't look real but...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of the Pink Flamingo frag we got from BC some time ago. Only BC we have that hasn't grown. It just keeps coloring up, taunting us..... Not a tweaked picture, just cropped.

prtqTzv.jpg

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic of the Pink Flamingo frag we got from BC some time ago. Only BC we have that hasn't grown. It just keeps coloring up, taunting us..... Not a tweaked picture, just cropped.

prtqTzv.jpg
nice piece there , i also have a piece but i lost the color but it sure is growing at a decent pace ,,,,,mines i have it sitting pretty high in my tank under mh 250 and 4 t5 , where do u have yours sitting ?

OP
OP
L

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics!

About half way down under a mess of radions. My. Pink lemonade is really happy in a similar spot.

nice piece there , i also have a piece but i lost the color but it sure is growing at a decent pace ,,,,,mines i have it sitting pretty high in my tank under mh 250 and 4 t5 , where do u have yours sitting ?

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
stubborn flamingo eh? yeah tough to say. i have pieces of this in every tank i got and multiples in a few even. not a fast grower especially when its small, but I haven't had too much trouble coloring it up under halides, t5 and leds. in the last couple years i have had it. I think once it fully acclimated you'll see the goods! I see yellow in the tips so thats a good sign at least;) i have found it to be more of a moderate light acro as opposed to full blast.

thanks for sharing man. would love to see some of the others that are doing better lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't meaning to complain about lack of growth, more just to say "pretty colors" :p

I'll post up some of the others later :)

stubborn flamingo eh? yeah tough to say. i have pieces of this in every tank i got and multiples in a few even. not a fast grower especially when its small, but I haven't had too much trouble coloring it up under halides, t5 and leds. in the last couple years i have had it. I think once it fully acclimated you'll see the goods! I see yellow in the tips so thats a good sign at least;) i have found it to be more of a moderate light acro as opposed to full blast.

thanks for sharing man. would love to see some of the others that are doing better lol

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No i got you loud and clear:) You know there is always at least one acro that has to make you squirm a little heheheh

would love to see some other peoples if you guys feel like sharing! I know i have cut the crap out of that thing so these quite a few out there by now!

Last edited:

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice Chris! Looks good

Can't remember. What lights are you running again?

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice I have the purple I lost the pink during the summer. Adam I have a few more that did not make the last pack so will be hitting you soon save a pink for I.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let's see pics of this purple one!

i'll shoot mine one of these days. very similar. the purple is a little tougher to really get nice color out of but its got yellow polyps, especially at the tips which look amazing!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back