dollars to donuts: looky what I got

maevepotter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
315
Reaction score
265
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just brought home this beauty. Squee! Does anyone know how they spawn? Presumably I'd need another of the opposite sex?

In other news, I think I need to start ordering reef frenzy online so I don't get in so much trouble.

MVIMG_20190929_124209.jpg
 
Like lots of Large Polyp Stoney corals they are hermaphroditic so they produce both sperm and eggs and they sometimes reproduce asexually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new