Don’t know what this is.

Reef4020

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this on my coral and on my beneficial Bactria. It’s weird it comes out and it seems to (look around) and hide then come out again. I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing. On the last picture it’s on the acan with the little white tentacles sticking out.


45133DDB-6D5B-4060-9DDC-807DCA76FCBC.jpeg
3E7EFC94-D288-41E3-9A7F-D98D624AE58E.jpeg


FEC1BE53-0285-4A30-94EA-A543F31BC2A0.jpeg

 
Videos don’t seem to upload. But basically it’s a video of it popping in and out of the coral and in the beneficial bacteria tube.
 
Just looking at the pics, the first ones look like your typical feather dusters. The last pic looks like a barnacle.
 
Calcareous tube worms
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new