• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Donating - Yellowstriped Cardinalfish (Ostorhinchus cyanosoma)

Albertoinbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this beautiful Yellowstriped Cardinal from LiveAquaria less than a week ago. I'm donating it. It requires a tank at least 10 gallons big. You can come pick it up or I can deliver reasonably close to where I live in Playa Vista, Los Angeles. I can ship it too if you're willing to pay for overnight shipping.

Please message me if you're interested.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Albertoinbox

Albertoinbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder...

this guy is still living in this box for almost a month now, waiting for a new home.

I feel terrible having to donate it but I have a tiny 13.5 tank and I've been meticulously trying to combine ANY other fish in my tank besides a pair of clowns and tiny gobies (that are great but really just stay still all day long) and STILL keep absolute peace but Its been super hard.

I've only tried peaceful and at most 2" big, which doesnt leave me with a lot of options, but although peaceful they are still territorial and in such a small space its a problem. This Cardinal was chasing my clowns away from his territory (which in my bucket took up half the tank) constantly, not being aggressive, just defensive.

I finally, finally, FINALLY was able to get the fish I was dreaming of and now things are perfect. Full of life, color, movement and most importantly peace.

I would donate it to my LFS, but it recently closed.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back