Doncameleon's reef ( 33 gallons )

doncameleon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgique
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

there is my tank , I have it already 3 years ago .

there is a pictures of now , but before it's was with other corals more big , I change for see and get somethings else . And also to make experience with the montipora digitata .

I'll do the technique later , same if it's really simple .

If you have any question , don't hesitate ta ask .

And , I'm so sorry for my bad english

see you soon

Raphael



188559s4mylittlereefathome.jpg





957700s7mylittlereefathome.jpg





683776s8mylittlereefathome.jpg





308889s13mylittlereefathome.jpg





736510s19mylittlereefathome.jpg





631145sIMG0108mylittlereefathome.jpg





619619sIMG0117mylittlereefathome.jpg





342637sIMG0133mylittlereefathome.jpg









599926sIMG0141mylittlereefathome.jpg





994221sIMG0147mylittlereefathome.jpg










605450sIMG0165mylittlereefathome.jpg





447788sIMG0169mylittlereefathome.jpg





519941sIMG0177mylittlereefathome.jpg





350585sIMG0178mylittlereefathome.jpg










392992sIMG0203mylittlereefathome.jpg





416808sIMG0205mylittlereefathome.jpg





998992sIMG0206mylittlereefathome.jpg





545177sIMG0208mylittlereefathome.jpg





453591sIMG0209mylittlereefathome.jpg





334506sIMG0211mylittlereefathome.jpg





193544sIMG0216mylittlereefathome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new