Not sure if they have the same customer service dept, but I had this exact experience with Aqua Illumination. Exchanged emails with two equally incompetent cs agents who only knew how to copy and paste excerpts from tutorials. Almost like I was talking to a machine, but worse since I had to repeat everything three times to get them to read it. If that wasn't bad enough, they asked me to connect my AI prime to the internet only to delete my schedule and force me to reprogram it. Weren't even apologetic about it, just pretended like it didn't happen. After two weeks and a dozen emails, I was back at square one. Pretty sure they were just giving me the run around since I was still under warranty. Goes without saying, but I'm never buying AI again. And thanks to OP for bringing this up, I was just about to buy some versas and radions.