Don's 8 Gal IM Reef Tank

Ase@

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
001.jpg
:bigsmile:My tank has Montipora, Zoas, Pulsing Zenia, Favia,Candy Cane, Polyp Colony, Mushroom, Sponge. It is 3 months old. My media is Purigen, Chemi-pure, and Poly. I do water change (12%) once a week and poly change when needed. I have not yet changed the other media. My SG is a constant 1.025, Temp is constant 80 deg., PO4 is 0, Nitrite is 0, pH is 8.2, KH is 12, NH4 is 0, Ca is 480. I plan on adding ONE Goby.
 
Looking good! Nice photo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new