Don't crucify me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thunderfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think a 75 is fine for 1 tang unless he is 1 of 50 fish in there.lol
4-6 weeks is a very short time when beginning if you look at the big picture. Well worth the wait in the end for proper. Now a 4-6 month cycle - now thats a long time.lol
 
Oh and what does RC stand for....... "regularly criticize" "rough crew" "ready crush" lol. I have a multiple page tank thread there that is pages of BS and hater posts......hence it has not been updated in since last year. And not a month ago last year...end of 2013 last year :)
 
Oh no, I'm pretty new to all this but believe in researching things before putting an animal in possible harms way. A tang was on my original fish list until research told me my 75 isn't a good size for it. One of my lfs even told me I could get a small one and by the time it got to big I would probably upgrade or I could trade it in. Needless to say I don't use them for my fish advice. I don't agree with people stocking a tank planning for an upgrade because there are probably many times the upgrade never happens. I had a 29 biocube years ago and the lfs I got it from had me put damsels in to cycle and it was not good.

I agree. Stock for the tank you have with the size and needs of the adult fish in mind. (I typed this hours ago and apparently didn't submit...)

At least I'm now getting a drilled tank, which is the only "proper way" to run a reef. ;) The HOB overflow I ran for 2 years was sure to fail and cause a flood...even with a large snail inside the U tube there weren't issues...
 
Last edited:
Now, where did I put those big pieces of wood and huge spikes? I haven't crucified anyone in a long time. :fear:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new