Don't lose your CTARS banner

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't lose your CTARS Banner. I will be updating our club membership list soon. The CTARS Banner is for paid club members only. It allows you access to the private member's area and the benefits of Club membership. It's going to be a great bounce-back year for the club but we need your help. Please join and help support the club so that we can work together to make this year something special.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pete it's always been $20 as far as I know and still is. Are you up and running?

Peter Dietz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pete it's always been $20 as far as I know and still is. Are you up and running?
Okay, and no I'm not. I have to still find the appropriate stand for our house and buy a controller. Other than that everything is ready.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've done the first round a banner deletes for the club. If you believe you should have the banner and don't please message me.

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kurt, I renewed my membership last weekend finally! Can you make sure I get access to the members only forum so I don't miss out on next weeks conference call? I applied earlier this week but its still pending.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back