Don't lose your CTARS banner

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
542
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't lose your CTARS Banner. I will be updating our club membership list soon. The CTARS Banner is for paid club members only. It allows you access to the private member's area and the benefits of Club membership. It's going to be a great bounce-back year for the club but we need your help. Please join and help support the club so that we can work together to make this year something special.
https://form.123formbuilder.com/5802269/form
 
Hey Pete it's always been $20 as far as I know and still is. Are you up and running?
 
Hey Pete it's always been $20 as far as I know and still is. Are you up and running?
Okay, and no I'm not. I have to still find the appropriate stand for our house and buy a controller. Other than that everything is ready.
 
I've done the first round a banner deletes for the club. If you believe you should have the banner and don't please message me.
 
Hi Kurt, I renewed my membership last weekend finally! Can you make sure I get access to the members only forum so I don't miss out on next weeks conference call? I applied earlier this week but its still pending.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new