Dos water change time

  • Thread starter Thread starter benmed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

benmed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2022
Messages
285
Reaction score
204
Location
illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to shorten the amount of time it takes the dos to do a manual water change? Right now, my dos is set to do 10 gallons manually with a feed button. But, it does this over the course of 24 hours. Is there any way I can just get it to do it all at one time? Or at least over the course of 2 or 3 hours instead of 24? I think it does that to prevent the motors from overheating…

also, is there a way to quickly specify a water change amount? Like say I thought my ammonia was high and I wanted to change 5 gallons right now. Is there an easy way to do that?
 
Take a look at DOS profiles. You can set the head speed and dos amount. Just set it to a faster speed with one dose of 10gal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new