dos

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so ive noticed that for the past 2 days my ddr is almost full but the graph shows its dosing the 60ml daily i have it programmed to do so went ahead checked that there were no air bubble in the line up doin so noticed while tryin to priming it the liquid is goin up but then its like its siphoning back down makes no sense i changed the tubing and stiil the same the other side that doses calcium is working fine do i need to replace the head or do i need to contact neptune?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have an air leak somewhere - either on the heads or DDR. When this happened to me the tubing on one of the heads wasn't pushed in and tightened as far as it could go - so I would take a look at that first.

OP
OP
J

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its only one head i changed the tubing as far as the ddr i how would i know if theres a air leak i disconnected the the tubing from it and put it back

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back