Dosed options

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
905
Reaction score
405
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I don’t have any means of dosing except for manual by hand dosing.

Looking to change that, considering I don’t have any equipment for that at the moment, do I get the 4 pack versa from ecotech, for $600, or if I’m spending that, do I get an apex and their dosers? I understand the apex system will cost more, but if I’m spending 600 alone for the ability to dose, than a few hundred more gets me dosing, monitoring, graphs etc, all the whistles that come along with an apex.
 
How many channels do you need? Plenty of moderate-priced dosers to do the job.

I've been using the Bubble Magus 3-channel (new model) for about 1.5yrs to dose trace elements and no3. Seems to be working fine still.

Lots of good choices out there for every budget.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new