Doser 2.1 SA level sensors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using my sa doser as a slave to my p4 unit. Is there a way to still use the level sensor port off the doser? I’ve tried, with a plugged in float switch, to see which sensor # (1-16) it was assigned to and it doesn’t appear to be active. Am I missing something or is the level sensor only available when the doser is in stand alone mode.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you set the Doser to slave mode it turns off the sensor port. It would be nice if the port stayed active, but it doesn’t. Personally, I believe this is just lazy programing on GHLs part. All the parts of a stand alone unit should still function even in slave mode IMHO.

OP
OP
DJF

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the information & agree they should stay active; it definitely throws a wrench into my design. I think I know the answer but as a follow up, if I run both the p4 and doser stand-alone on the same network and have a powerbar slaved to the p4, am I able to control a powerbar outlet with the level sensor on the doser?

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the information & agree they should stay active; it definitely throws a wrench into my design. I think I know the answer but as a follow up, if I run both the p4 and doser stand-alone on the same network and have a powerbar slaved to the p4, am I able to control a powerbar outlet with the level sensor on the doser?

Doser SA only support KHD, IOND and Slave Doser PAB devices.
Only one master is supported on same PAB group, P4 and DoserSA can't communicate together

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back