Doser 2.1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the Doser 2.1 all setup and running for a couple of weeks. So far I really like the performance and ease of running. Should help in keeping my tank stable and on the right course @Vinny@GHLUSA
20200209_144324.jpg
20200209_144304.jpg

Lor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks nice, and i love how clean your wiring looks. i wish someday mine could be that organized :)

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good!
Very clean and tidy wire management. Thanks for sharing!

mlandscape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask why you have gone with the GHL doser when you have recently invested so heavily in the Neptune Apex gear? The reason I ask is that I currently running Neptune gear and considering changing to GHL. Many thanks

OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask why you have gone with the GHL doser when you have recently invested so heavily in the Neptune Apex gear? The reason I ask is that I currently running Neptune gear and considering changing to GHL. Many thanks

Several reasons. I work in IT and you never put all of your eggs in one basket(don't use all of one companys technology) if that makes since. Also Neptune DOS is very large and to have 4 doser heads would not fit in my cabinet. I am very happy with Doser 2.1 and its very easy to use. Love my Apex gear love my GHL gear. They both work great together.

mlandscape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several reasons. I work in IT and you never put all of your eggs in one basket(don't use all of one company's technology) if that makes since. Also Neptune DOS is very large and to have 4 doser heads would not fit in my cabinet. I am very happy with Doser 2.1 and its very easy to use. Love my Apex gear love my GHL gear. They both work great together.

Thanks very much for clarifying that. I have two DOS at the moment and I agree they are rather large.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back