Doser and AIO

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to add a doser to my all in one tank and wanted to see if anyone has run into any issues with the ability of pumping from inside the cabinet to the tank. I would be looking at ~3.5' of height to pump.

I've narrowed my selection down to Kamoer F4 Pro, Kamoer X1 Pro and GHL 2.1.

Thank you

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the GHL Doser from my garage which it 10 feet from the aquarium. You need to change out the pump line inside the head once a year. As over time the line will wear. I use the optical level sensor as it will only drop the water level a 1/8 of inch before activating. If you get the SA model you can just plug the senor in the back and program it that way.

wcharon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the GHL Doser from my garage which it 10 feet from the aquarium. You need to change out the pump line inside the head once a year. As over time the line will wear. I use the optical level sensor as it will only drop the water level a 1/8 of inch before activating. If you get the SA model you can just plug the senor in the back and program it that way.
I just got the GHL SA and i am loving it. Very precise. Thinking about getting the Optic and Temp sensor also.

@reefwiser do you have the Temp sensor and how precise it is?

Thanks in advance...

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The temp sensor is just fine. The doser is the e first step for most into the world of GHL.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back