Doser questions

Discussion in 'GHL Advanced Technology' started by Brew12, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Brew12

Brew12 Electrical Gru Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor North Alabama Reef Club

I've been using my Doser 2.1 to add 1000mL of kalk per day to my sump. I've only been doing it 2 months and it seems like I have already worn the pump out. I changed it with an unused one and it is working fine again.

In total I have pumped around 7 gallons through it. Is that a reasonable life expectancy for one of the pump heads?

Would this be a better application for the Maxi? If so, when will they be back in stock?

Tags:

2. Marco@GHLUSA

Marco@GHLUSA GHL Team R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

No, that is not unreasonable usage.
    Please send us an email to info@ghlusa.com with what’s going on, and we’ll see if we can’t figure something out.

3. Brew12

Brew12 Electrical Gru Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Partner Member 2018 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor North Alabama Reef Club

Thank you Marco!

I will be sending an email shortly.

Draft saved Draft deleted