Dosetronic with Triton method question

Naturalreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
747
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi,

Im using the Dosetronic with the Triton method and it’s working great. I want to use two Dosetronic pump heads for nitrate and phosphate dosing using the Mastertronic. Triton 3a and 3b can be combined if dosed at double. Anyone know how I can change a setting in Dosetronic so when Alkatronic measures and doses, 3a, 3b dose at double the amount? Thanks!
 
Hey Shepherd,

The answer I received from the designer was….dilute 1 and 2 by 50% and combine 3a and 3b and dose equally with the 3 dosetronic channels. Divide tank volume by 35 and enter in tank volume settings in Alkatronic. Actually found this same advice in the alkatronic/Dosetronic manual. So I need to reference the manual next time before posting:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new