Dosing/ATO pumps from a basement

theclownshow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
11
Location
oregon wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be pumping ATO water up from my basement and looking to hear what pumps people are successfully using for this. I would also like to dose kalkwasser from down there as well to save room in the sump. Horizontal distance is minimal and my tank is on the first floor. Thanks!
 
I will be pumping ATO water up from my basement and looking to hear what pumps people are successfully using for this. I would also like to dose kalkwasser from down there as well to save room in the sump. Horizontal distance is minimal and my tank is on the first floor. Thanks!
Peristaltic. Brs makes a 50ml/min and a 1ml/min for each application. ATO and dosing. Or avast makes a nice product too but a bit more expensive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new