Dosing nopox full time

Rscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for you all
I read somewhere of some folks using nopox as a primary way to maintain nitrate and phosphate in smaller tanks

so a continuous dos of nopox set up on a foster to maintain a nitrate of around 10 and similar low phosphate

anyone have any experience with this?
adverse reaction ?

the point would be to avoid water changes completely but dos / replenish with Heavey use of things like reef roids and acro power

thought?

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for you all
I read somewhere of some folks using nopox as a primary way to maintain nitrate and phosphate in smaller tanks

so a continuous dos of nopox set up on a foster to maintain a nitrate of around 10 and similar low phosphate

anyone have any experience with this?
adverse reaction ?

the point would be to avoid water changes completely but dos / replenish with Heavey use of things like reef roids and acro power

thought?
I have a 90 gallon so my situation is a little different. However I barely ever change my water. I dose nopox per the instructions daily and my nitrates are steady at 10 to 15. I actually had to start feeding more and correct the dose because they got down to 5.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back