Dosing Prime conditioner

I would say 'no' - not at the concentrations used for example in quarantine. Assuming you're asking about Seachem Prime?
 
I’m going to move this to the main forum as it is not an experiment.

As to whether it does anything for copper, I do not know. Seachem claims it detoxifies metals, but I’m not inclined to believe their assertions about Prime in the absence of any data or any suggestion if how that might happen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new