Dosing pump coral box wf0-4

nano_reefr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2023
Messages
57
Reaction score
3
Location
tehran
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends, is anyone using this dosing? I'm having trouble calibrating and injecting the dose on channel 1. Unfortunately, it keeps disconnecting from the WiFi during calibration, and during dosing, it works half-heartedly or almost doesn't work. I would appreciate your help.
1000033850.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new