Inquiry about a calibration problem with the Jebao MD 4.4 dosing pump

small8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Bangkok Thailand
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'd like to ask for some advice regarding my Jebao MD 4.4 dosing pump. I seem to be having an issue with the calibration.

I set the calibration volume to 20 ml. For Channel 1, it took 10 seconds. Then, I moved on to calibrate Channel 2, which took 12 seconds. However, when I went back to check Channel 1, the time had changed to 12 seconds to match Channel 2, even though it should have stayed at 10 seconds.

Is this an error/bug? Has anyone else experienced this issue? For context, I'm doing the setup via the Android app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new