Dosing pump display is failing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vidofner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vidofner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
89
Reaction score
63
Location
Sweden
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a fauna marin balling light dosing pump and it's display is sadly failing. I can no longer read what it says on the display.
Is this something that can be repaired without changing the display? Could it be a loose cable that can just be re-soldered back or will I need to get a hold of a new display?

If a replacement display is needed then where can it be bought? Do I need a display specificly for fauna marin dosing pumps or will any generic lcd display do? Like this? https://www.kjell.com/se/sortiment/...ter/led-lcd-displayer/lcd-display-2x16-p90215

It looks like fauna marin dosing pumps and GHL dosing pump uses the same program for their pumps aswelll as the same display. Is this correct?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new