Dosing pump recommendations for 15 gallon HelloReef tank

PowChickaPowPow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
89
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm looking for dosing pump recommendations for my 15 gallon hello reef tank. I have been manually dosing usig the BRS 2 part dosing starter package. I would like to automate this eventually. The tank stand doesn't have a ton of space so I need to keep the dosing pump fairly small. Thanks!
 
You could move to All for Reef so you would just need the one pump, use the saving to buy a decent one, I’m happy with P1 pro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new