Dosing Pump replacement for Kaomer X1?

Montiman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe these are made by Kamore as well. I personally trust my X1s they have worked well without issues. What is your problem with the current x1s? I know they have the clock reset in a power outage but they will continue dosing just not at the programmed time.

OP
OP
Wilson1985

Wilson1985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well then. I misunderstood that when a power outage occurs the dosing amounts and schedule go out the window. If all that happens is the clock resets but they still dose the preset amounts on a “new” adjusted time then that’s fine with me.

I believe these are made by Kamore as well. I personally trust my X1s they have worked well without issues. What is your problem with the current x1s? I know they have the clock reset in a power outage but they will continue dosing just not at the programmed time.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
X1 Pro Wifi's just released. I assume you can monitor and adjust remotely on the app.

They also fixed the program reset issue on these.

Last edited:

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Where did you get this info? I was under the impression when power lost program reset. Thanks for sharing this info

Montiman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My info has come from reading the forms as well as my own units which have continued to dose despite me turning the power strip off occasionally for maintenance.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back