dosing Pump

Sparkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased Coral box dosing pump. wifi wf04. Setting it up is easy they say. Not. got all materials connected including dosing wifi. I calibrated pump 1 and it worked wonderfully. 1ml and 10 ml. Then I go to calibrate pumps 2,3 and 4 and nothing. I emailed coral box and their response was "Do you have video?" Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased Coral box dosing pump. wifi wf04. Setting it up is easy they say. Not. got all materials connected including dosing wifi. I calibrated pump 1 and it worked wonderfully. 1ml and 10 ml. Then I go to calibrate pumps 2,3 and 4 and nothing. I emailed coral box and their response was "Do you have video?" Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I'm guessing they want to see what your describing, not accusing you of anything.

When you say theres nothing for 2,3 and 4 what do you mean? Are they options within the app? Or is it you try to calibrate and nothing happens? Do the heads spin freely? Are you on a 5ghz network? Does the unit make any noise when you're trying to calibrate?

OP
OP
Sparkee

Sparkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing they want to see what your describing, not accusing you of anything.

When you say theres nothing for 2,3 and 4 what do you mean? Are they options within the app? Or is it you try to calibrate and nothing happens? Do the heads spin freely? Are you on a 5ghz network? Does the unit make any noise when you're trying to calibrate?
For pumps 2,3,4 I open app which is attached to dosing wifi. There are 2 calibration tests for each pump,,,1ml and 10 ml. I push 1 ml button and nothing same for 10 ml. Pumps 3 and 4 same thing. no noise. But pump 1 works.

OP
OP
Sparkee

Sparkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have video? ;) (just kidding)
Are all four pumps connected? It seems odd that the first would work and that you can't configure the remaining three.
I know.:eek: Thats why I keep scratching my head!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%
Back