Dosing trace elements with ESV 2 part

boxgj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I was wondering would this product be good to use with ESV bionic two part ? I’m doing a nano sps dominated build and I want to get good color

IMG_0094.png

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran this 18" nano cube on esv 2 part using DRS ez trace. I dosed by hand daily zero to this in 10 months.
I have used ez trace for almost 8 years now in all systems I have running. Great color and growth.
20220926_094455.jpg

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The question of what trace product(s) to use is independent of using ESV B-ionic.

There are diy recipes in this forum, and commercial mixes such as Tropic Marin A and K are fine to experiment with to see if there’s any apparent benefit.

OP
OP
B

boxgj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The question of what trace product(s) to use is independent of using ESV B-ionic.

There are diy recipes in this forum, and commercial mixes such as Tropic Marin A and K are fine to experiment with to see if there’s any apparent benefit.
Thank you for responding Randy. As I’m new to this. I wanted to see if some sort of trace elements would be needed to add with two part. I heard great things about the fauna Marin color elements blend. But I notice it doesn’t have strontium inside of it. There are so many brands of trace element products out there. Just wanted to weigh my options and which would help with simplicity

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for responding Randy. As I’m new to this. I wanted to see if some sort of trace elements would be needed to add with two part. I heard great things about the fauna Marin color elements blend. But I notice it doesn’t have strontium inside of it. There are so many brands of trace element products out there. Just wanted to weigh my options and which would help with simplicity

FWIW, strontium is not by definition a trace element. It’s a major ion. I don’t think it is useful, but some folks like to maintain it.

I have nothing against the Fauna Marin product.

Bear in mind that the ESV is not supplementing any trace elements against consumption, but the ESV two part is a good choice.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 81 44.5%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 84 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.3%
Back