Dosing

Napoliandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I need some advice and I’m hoping someone could help. I use the Redsea care recipe, but I’m finding the trace colors creates a lot of cyano whenever dosed. I’m think of changing my dosing method that include all trace elements. I noticed that Ati has a 2 part dosing that gets great reviews.
It’s also less expensive and less tedius then all the seperate dosing bottles I have, the price is costly for the Red Sea. Does anyone have a particular dosing method that’s working for them. I really want more health and growth for my corals, although they are doing fine.
I use Red Sea blue bucket and it gives good results. I’m only doing water changes once a month.
Can anyone give me advice on this issue or let me know what’s working for them. I’d really appreciate any guidence that people might have to give.

musel101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I need some advice and I’m hoping someone could help. I use the Redsea care recipe, but I’m finding the trace colors creates a lot of cyano whenever dosed. I’m think of changing my dosing method that include all trace elements. I noticed that Ati has a 2 part dosing that gets great reviews.
It’s also less expensive and less tedius then all the seperate dosing bottles I have, the price is costly for the Red Sea. Does anyone have a particular dosing method that’s working for them. I really want more health and growth for my corals, although they are doing fine.
I use Red Sea blue bucket and it gives good results. I’m only doing water changes once a month.
Can anyone give me advice on this issue or let me know what’s working for them. I’d really appreciate any guidence that people might have to give.
I used to dose for a long time I switched a month ago to sea lab 28. I just drop a block in and it’s slowly disintegrates overtime. The only thing could be alkalinity they would have to be separately dosed with the Sealab 28. But I’m also not doing any more water changes.

musel101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post in thread 'Sea lab 28 experiment'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sea-lab-28-experiment.1026861/post-12107759

Check it out if you like

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back