Jul 16, 2022 #1 S sascoaquatics Active Member View Badges UK Reef Club Member Joined Jul 14, 2022 Messages 242 Reaction score 89 Location UK Rating - 0% 0 0 0 hi all
Jul 16, 2022 #2 gbru316 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined May 13, 2022 Messages 896 Reaction score 1,589 Location Melbourne, FL What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Dosing what? alk/ca/mag? Bacteria/probiotics? Nutrients? Snake oil?
Jul 16, 2022 #3 OP OP S sascoaquatics Active Member View Badges UK Reef Club Member Joined Jul 14, 2022 Messages 242 Reaction score 89 Location UK Rating - 0% 0 0 0 gbru316 said: Dosing what? alk/ca/mag? Bacteria/probiotics? Nutrients? Snake oil? Click to expand... Alk/ca/mag
gbru316 said: Dosing what? alk/ca/mag? Bacteria/probiotics? Nutrients? Snake oil? Click to expand... Alk/ca/mag
Jul 16, 2022 #4 gbru316 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined May 13, 2022 Messages 896 Reaction score 1,589 Location Melbourne, FL What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 sascoaquatics said: Alk/ca/mag Click to expand... I don’t think there’s really a “best.” It’s personal preference. Read about each of them and pick the one you like the most. I use aquaforest, but only because it’s what my LFS uses.
sascoaquatics said: Alk/ca/mag Click to expand... I don’t think there’s really a “best.” It’s personal preference. Read about each of them and pick the one you like the most. I use aquaforest, but only because it’s what my LFS uses.