Dowflake...where to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MattS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having to dose and I'm not thrilled with the price it will take to keep things stable. I've been dosing alkalinity with baked baking soda and it only costs a dollar a box and reading the DIY 2-part method I could save even more mixing my own calcium supplement.

So where can I find Dowflake?
 
I'll be getting the 95g soon and it's going to have mostly SPS and a few LPS so the calcium demand will be high. How long do you think a 5g bucket would last? I know it depends on the system, I'm just looking for a ballpark estimate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new