• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Downsizing - Reef Octopus VarioS-6, 150 INT Skimmer, Noopsyche K7 Pro IIs, MP10QD

jakesweep

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Parted ways with my Reefer 250 when we thought we were moving out of state this summer. Things have changed and we're not moving until at least next Spring, so I've decided to set up a nano tank in the meantime (Nuvo 25 Lagoon). I'm selling off some of the equipment for the larger tank that won't quite work with the nano.

Reef Octopus 150 INT - it has been a great skimmer. Just a tad too big for a nano. Well-maintained and thoroughly cleaned when pulled from my system. Asking $150. Sorry no original box.

Reef Octopus VarioS-6 Return Pump - this thing is a beast and was probably too big for the Reefer 250. Also well-maintained, ran on the lowest setting, and thoroughly cleaned when pulled. Asking $225. Sorry no original box.

Noopsyche K7 Pro LEDs (x3) - I have 3 of these, including arms, and 1 controller. They aren't the fanciest lights, but they do the trick. A lot of bang for the buck. Asking $400 for everything. I'd rather not split them up unless you want one without the controller (if you already have the controller I guess). Original boxes included.

MP10QD - I am keeping one for the new tank, but don't need two. Also well maintained and cleaned thoroughly. Asking $200. Sorry no original box. ~ SOLD

Prices include shipping with insurance and tracking in the Continental US.

IMG_0973.jpg IMG_0974.jpg IMG_0975.jpg IMG_0976.jpg IMG_0977.jpg IMG_0978.jpg IMG_0979.jpg IMG_1006.jpg IMG_1004.jpg IMG_1005.jpg

Last edited:

Jaculus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jake i am in Alliance just down the road. I would be interested in the lights I can meet so you dont have to ship Ill pm you my cell phone we can possibly meet up tomorrow?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back