Downsizing

GrouperBait

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
226
Reaction score
270
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downsizing from Waterbox 220 to a Waterbox cube 20. Lots of things to let go. Starting off I have some tangs that won’t make the cut. They are clean and mature, and I would love to rehome them together if anyone in the area is on the market. Not sure how much fish sell for these days. Make me an offer if interested, or I’ll update with a price next time I get a time to look in to it! Thanks
 
If you’re selling the 220 I am interested, along with anything else you have. If you are willing to sell the tank and the tangs with it, I’d be glad to take it.
 
If you’re selling the 220 I am interested, along with anything else you have. If you are willing to sell the tank and the tangs with it, I’d be glad to take it.
I’ll clean up everything tomorrow and see what all I have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new