Dputt88's 240 gal In-Wall Build

thanks man, My wife said the time lapse was too boring and i should take them all out. I'll admit I could have positioned the camera to get a better look at what I was doing. the other camera outside the room didnt work
I just like watching videos. I could watch them on my iPad all day. What do you edit with? GOnna vlog my 210 build not sure how the video will come because I don't have a camera only phone.
 
I shoot most videos using my phone or its footage from my Wyze cams. I edit using Shotcut, its free.
 
Looking good! Very nice sump!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new