Dr. Reef’s - 5-star experience

BadgerReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
19
Location
Sussex
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
I know there are already lots of positive posts about Dr. Reef’s but I would still like to add my own. I’ve been reefing for 10 years now and have had mixed experiences with livestock suppliers. Dr. Reef’s was hands-down the best. Extremely timely, courteous and flexible to delivery needs. Livestock in perfect condition. Included an extra fish in case of loss in delivery. All of them thriving after 6 months. Also very impressed with their variety of stock. I don’t know that I will ever shop elsewhere again.
 
I know there are already lots of positive posts about Dr. Reef’s but I would still like to add my own. I’ve been reefing for 10 years now and have had mixed experiences with livestock suppliers. Dr. Reef’s was hands-down the best. Extremely timely, courteous and flexible to delivery needs. Livestock in perfect condition. Included an extra fish in case of loss in delivery. All of them thriving after 6 months. Also very impressed with their variety of stock. I don’t know that I will ever shop elsewhere again.
Thank you for your feedback and support.
Glad all livestock is doing well after 6 months, If you need anything please feel free to contact us
Thank you
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new