Dr Reef - Best there is

PaulieReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
231
Reaction score
107
Location
Lafayette, LA
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Received by first order from Dr. Reef and was a little disappointed that not all fish shipped, after reaching out he stated that the fish that did not ship were not eating, so he did not feel comfortable shipping them out. I was given a store credit for my next order. I was blown away by that. This person seriously cares about his customers. He could have easily just shipped them out and stated "well they were eating when I had them."

The customer service is top notch and my fish I received have been super active in the tank and eating like pigs. His prices are comparable with LFS prices that arnt even QTed. Turn around for my order was around 2-3 weeks, but good things come to those who wait, right?

Will be ordering all future fish from Dr Reef, highly impressive all around the board.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new