Dr. Reef order - excellent!

cgriffing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
I purchased a Purple Firefox and Bi-color Blenny from Dr. Reef! They arrived quickly, in great shape, and larger than I expected! Not to mention, they’re so beautiful! The blenny has also caused most of the hair algae to go bye-bye. All in all, so happy with my already quarantined fish! I will not hesitate to order from Dr. Reef in the future. Thank you so much!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new