Dr Reef was awesome

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdec9747
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cdec9747

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Ordered 2 gladiator clownfish, a yellow watchmen goby, and a tiger conch from dr reef and all the fish are absolutely beautiful. Some of the prettiest fish I have ever seen in the 10 years I’ve been in the hobby. I will def be ordering from him again if I need more fish in the future and would recommend highly.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new