DR Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am back, got tested and negative it is. lol. 2 time survivor i feel invincible lol.
Guys i am sorry i have a back log of 400 plus emails. I am really sorry but to reply to them 400 plus emails will take days. which i dont have. so please call me anytime.
918-964-3333

I have started shipping this week. I know lots of you have been waiting for a while. I am really sorry. First it was bacterial infection that killed a lot of my fish and i had to bleach and start over, then i fell sick with covid and at same time i am moving stuff from my garage to a commercial location.
so i had a lot going on but i know its not your fault and i really apologize to everyone.
I assure you i will get everyone caught up very soon. I used to ship only on tues, but i will be shipping mutiple days till i am caught up.
Please call and if i dont answer, i am on the phone with another client. I will return your call.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody called Dr Reef on the phone# he provides an it goes to a Taxi service.
I own a taxi and limo company, This number was associated to it but i pulled it off and made it into Quarantined fish main number, its a catchy number. 918-964-3333

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back