Dr. Reefs Experience

JHud88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
8
Location
nc
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only place I buy fish. Below is a link to my latest purchase; a powder blue tang and copper and butterfly. The powder blue is the healthiest I’ve seen. I’ve struggled with them looking rough after a few days but not this one. I also ordered a cleaner wrasse and they sent 2. I don’t have time or space for a full quarantine so I’ve been please to find these guys.

 
Thank you for your support and feedback. We are glad to have met your expectations and happy to hear livestock is doing well.
Contact us for any future needs you may have.
Happy Reefing
 
The only place I buy fish. Below is a link to my latest purchase; a powder blue tang and copper and butterfly. The powder blue is the healthiest I’ve seen. I’ve struggled with them looking rough after a few days but not this one. I also ordered a cleaner wrasse and they sent 2. I don’t have time or space for a full quarantine so I’ve been please to find these guys.


I just got my 2nd order from Dr Reef. I'm really pleased with them. Great customer service. Every email I send is answered within a day if not hours. I feel confident that they are doing the best job they can to provide healthy fish. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
 
I just got my 2nd order from Dr Reef. I'm really pleased with them. Great customer service. Every email I send is answered within a day if not hours. I feel confident that they are doing the best job they can to provide healthy fish. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
Thank you for your support. Glad you are happy with your purchase. If you need anything please contact us.
Happy Reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new