Dr Reefs honest review

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryanle87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bryanle87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Orange County California
first time ordering fish online let alone quarantined fish. I was skeptical at first, first order came in 4/5 fish arrived alive, 1 doa, replacement was scheduled right away no hassles. The remaining 4 fish took frozen and pellets 3 hrs later holy smokes, I was super happy I ordered 4 more fish along with cuc. I will and only buy from Dr reefs from now on.
 
first time ordering fish online let alone quarantined fish. I was skeptical at first, first order came in 4/5 fish arrived alive, 1 doa, replacement was scheduled right away no hassles. The remaining 4 fish took frozen and pellets 3 hrs later holy smokes, I was super happy I ordered 4 more fish along with cuc. I will and only buy from Dr reefs from now on.
Hi
Thank you for your feedback and honest review. I am glad we were able to provide you with healthy and clean livestock and they arrived well except for 1 and for that we will reship. If you need anything please feel free to contact us.
Thank you and Happy Reefing.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new