Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish Order

rusty dowell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
145
Reaction score
55
Location
louisville ky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Wow!!!! I have a beautiful “Gem Tang” my wife actually ordered him through dr reef.
(I’m not rich) my dream fish and wife got him for a surprise birthday present. The package was the best I have ever seen. The price was amazing. Thank you Dr Reef
Best birthday present ever!!!!!!

8C67861B-BEBC-4357-9917-ECE8513F9DE1.jpeg
 
Rusty and family, Thank you for your order, support and patience. I know it was a few days late but I wanted to make sure it was healthy and cured before I shipped it. To me, the joy of seeing the clients face when they see a healthy fish they ordered through us, is priceless.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new