Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sneak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sneak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
19
Location
United States
Dr. Reef is absolutely top-notch in the fish game. I wouldn't even think of getting my fish from anywhere else. He is super helpful, always there to answer questions and tweak my orders when needed. The best part is that I never have to worry about buying sight unseen. Every time I order I get the best-looking specimens. Forget quarantining, just pay Dr. Reef to do it for you. I've never had any disease in my tank in my long time of ordering from him.

Thank you!




 
Thank you for your kind remarks and we are glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations.
Thank you
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new