Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
2,570
Location
North Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Wanna give a huge shout out to Dr. Reefs. I've placed a pair of orders with them in the past couple of months and the quality and health of the livestockhave been incredible. Thats just the tip of the iceberg, though. Their customer service and communication has been even better than the high quality fishes. A recent order contained a fish that wasn't quite what I expected and they went absolutely out of their way to make sure I was a happy customer and let me assure you, I most certainly am!

Thanks for running a top-notch operation and delivering healthy and happy fish!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new