Dr reefs quarantined fish

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, don't bother sending an email or pm on here. You get a generic mailer response. If you can't be bothered to answer any email or pm on a site you advertise on, then no deal as any contact after sale will be useless

I dont qt fish for money. I do this out of passion for the hobby.
That is why my prices are just as low as they can be. Because I want people to buy qted fish rather than killing their entire tanks with infected fish. So in order to keep prices low I have to have 1 platform that call center can access and reply to.
If I was to hire more people to reply evey post and pm on every other website and playform, and belive me I am on many websites and social media platforms, it will cost me arm and leg and few gems tangs to pay hired help every month and guess what, with that added cost, retail goes up which defeats the whole purpose of passion behind the hobby.

If someone has a questions they can reach on the given contacts and get their answers, it simply keeps prices low.

Last edited:

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed my first order the other day and the follow-up and responses to my emails were awesome. I needed to add to my order and then removed an item and it was done immediately with a confirmation email following.

Thanks for the great support so far!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back