• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon’ Breath Macro algae

Item Price
25-40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
All orders delivered!

More ready to go out. Really stunning algae

IMG_3025.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just received my order of this macro and it’s fantastic!! Great seller!
 
Buy with confidence, great communication, perfect shipping and the macro is wonderful! Got a double portion and it surpassed my expectations!!! #Cronies if you want a different kind of macro I recommend this!
 
Buy with confidence, great communication, perfect shipping and the macro is wonderful! Got a double portion and it surpassed my expectations!!! #Cronies if you want a different kind of macro I recommend this!
Thanks for the kind words! Orders going out tomorrow
 
Interested in some. Please PM me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new