• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon’ Breath Macro algae

Item Price
25-40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I’m also curious if there is either of the 2 available. Thanks
 
Received my dragons breath today and it was in excellent health and a great quantity. Would not hesitate to order again. Thanks.
 
Orders are going out Monday. Still have some available. Shot of the frag tank

IMG_5205.jpeg
 
Back from vacation. Orders can go out again. Depending on delivery location I’m going to add some heat packs to ensure it survives the cold.

Great looking algae, here’s a shot in my frag tank
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5634.jpeg
    IMG_5634.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 78
I'd like some Dragon's Breath please. Also what would be the cost of Dragon's Breath and Broccoli? Thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new