- Joined
- Jul 29, 2017
- Messages
- 911
- Reaction score
- 521
- Location
- Under your bed.
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
So I finally was able to get my dragon eel for only $400. He's about two feet long. However I have some questions.
What is the difference between a male and a female? I was told that it was a male, but I don't see a difference.
Also, I don't know if my dragon eel is a japanese or a hawaiian. I don't have pics now (coming soon), but it has a bright orange head and brownish orange body. I think it is a japanese.
What is the difference between a male and a female? I was told that it was a male, but I don't see a difference.
Also, I don't know if my dragon eel is a japanese or a hawaiian. I don't have pics now (coming soon), but it has a bright orange head and brownish orange body. I think it is a japanese.
