• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon lady bounce shrooms

Can u post a pic of what left + price again ? Hard to see which one is sold/available ?
Interested in a couple
Thanks
 
Can u post a pic of what left + price again ? Hard to see which one is sold/available ?
Interested in a couple
Thanks

Yeah I was going to get a new pic with what left I also just cut a couple nice ones off my colony that will be going up either tomorrow or Sunday
 
IMG_1834.JPG


Here’s a few I have available right now I just cut 5 off the colony a few days ago I will have a couple more big ones in the next couple days been busy this weekend hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend

1$250
2$125
3$150
4$150
5$350
 
I’ll take #2 please pm me your paypal. Thanks
 
IMG_1834.JPG


Here’s a few I have available right now I just cut 5 off the colony a few days ago I will have a couple more big ones in the next couple days been busy this weekend hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend

1$250
2$125 sold
3$150
4$150 sold
5$350
 
Beautiful creatures, the pics don’t do justice..

Thanks again for a flawless transaction and safe delivery to the Central Coast!
 
IMG_1834.JPG


Here’s a few I have available right now I just cut 5 off the colony a few days ago I will have a couple more big ones in the next couple days been busy this weekend hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend

1$250
2$125 sold
3$150
4$150 sold
5$350

IMG_1895.JPG


1,3, and 5 still available 5 is starting to look like mama
 
f7c0ce81e7215e01b40a67c017e5ceab.jpg

Mamas liking the new placement she wasn’t happy with me for a while but I wanted to get her on a piece of my scape so I couldn’t sell her she looks beautiful now
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new