• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dragon lady bounce shrooms

Btw.. the bounces are doing phenomenal.. crazy beautiful creatures..

I have a question.. the frag you sent had a little speck on it.. it’s now a little mushroom, maroon.. found 3 more, definitely off your frag, I separated out.. it definitely isn’t a Dragon.. any ideas? I’ve nurtured it for a long time.
 
Btw.. the bounces are doing phenomenal.. crazy beautiful creatures..

I have a question.. the frag you sent had a little speck on it.. it’s now a little mushroom, maroon.. found 3 more, definitely off your frag, I separated out.. it definitely isn’t a Dragon.. any ideas? I’ve nurtured it for a long time.

Pics?
 
Ok by the sounds of it I’d say it’s just that a regular red shroom prolly one of the first shrooms I ever got when I got into the hobby and it’s made it into every tank I have usually when I’m cycling to test the water I have a bunch of them everywhere
 
c1485da592215fa57ef2f79aa60a95e2.jpg

Pic of mama
 
5544926721479cdbdfdd387d99fd397b.jpg
Here’s the $500 one today 12-3-18 way bigger still $500 shipped it has a penny sized baby on the side also
 
Alright got another round cut off the colony we’ve gots some nice big ones and some baby’s pm me if serious all prices are shipped also I know this thread is long so anything above this post is sold thanks
fa96e0aafc51ccc77d5ff6ac54c30b93.jpg

1-$100
2-$125
3-$125
4-$150
5-$125
6-$175
7-$300
8-$250
9-$250
10-$150
11-$500
12-$500
13-$500
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new